Ubiquinone CoQ10: 200mg (30 Day Supply)
- 25 Bottles: 200mg Ubiquinone (optimal daily dosage).
- (1 capsule taken per day) 30 capsules per bottle. 1 month supply.
Benefits of Ubiquinone CoQ10:
Coenzyme Q-10 (CoQ10) is a vitamin-like substance that is found throughout the body, and aids in 95% of the body's energy, especially in the heart, liver, pancreas and kidney. Coenzyme Q-10 has been proven for treating inherited or acquired disorders that limit energy production in the cells of the body (mitochondrial disorders), and for improving exercise performance. Coenzyme Q-10 has also been proven to decrease as we age.
It is also well know that certain cholesterol-lowering drugs, or statins, can deplete CoQ10 levels in the body, and reduce energy and potential health. Supplementing the depletion of CoQ10 levels is often recommended, especially those at risk of heart disease or other heart related complications.
Today coenzyme Q-10 is used by millions of people in Japan for heart disease, especially congestive heart failure. Coenzyme Q-10 is also used extensively in Europe and Russia. Most of the coenzyme Q-10 used in the US and Canada is supplied by Japanese companies. We are proud to say that all of our products are manufactured in the US.
- Clinically Shown to support Heart Function†
- Supports Nerve and Muscle Health†
- Contributes to Heart and Vascular Health†
- Essential in the Production of Energy†
- Beneficial for those taking Statin Drugs†
- CoQ10 is a very powerful antioxidant that is a necessary nutrient for cell function in the human body. Plus, in many clinical studies it has been shown to have numerous health benefits.^
- CoQ10 concentrations decrease as we age. The heart is especially prone to a reduction in CoQ10. Supplementing with this important heart health antioxidant may help support healthy aging.†
- CoQ10 delivers important antioxidants and nutrients that help maintain a healthy cardiovascular system and healthy blood pressure levels already within normal range.† CoQ10 is not intended to serve as a replacement for Statin therapy, nor should you discontinue taking any prescribed medications while supplementing with CoQ10.^
1. James, AM, et al. Interactions of Mitochondria-targeted and Untargeted Ubiquinones with the Mitochondrial Respiratory Chain and Reactive Oxygen Species. The Journal of Biochemistry. 2005; 280 (22): 21295–21312
^Statins (cholesterol-lowering drugs) reduce the natural production of CoQ10. Statin-induced CoQ10 deficiency is preventable with supplemental CoQ10.†
†Disclaimer: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Before taking this product please consult with your healthcare professional if you have any medical conditions or are taking any medicines. Dietary supplements can affect the way medicines work. If you are given a prescription for medicine always tell your healthcare professional what dietary supplements you are taking.